Here’s what you need to know about My Turn:
What is My Turn?
- MyTurn.ca.gov is the new, centralized vaccination appointment scheduling system for California.
What will I able to do on My Turn
- You will be able to check your eligibility by inputting your information on the website.
- If you are currently eligible, you will be matched to the closest available vaccination locations in your area, including Providence facilities, vaccination hubs and other sites.
- If you are not yet eligible, you will be able to register to receive information and be notified when you are eligible.
Who can sign up on My Turn?
- All California residents (18 years of age and older and/or parents or legal guardians of patients who are minors) will be able to register on the website.
If you need assistance with My Turn, or don’t have an email address or mobile phone, please call the CA COVID-19 hotline at 1-833-422-4255 (Hours: Mon. - Fri. 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Sat. - Sun. 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
Your health and safety remain our top priority and we thank you for entrusting your care to us.