Updated January 2024
At Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, we understand the important role visitors play in supporting the well-being and recovery of our patients. We are honored that you have entrusted us to care for your loved ones.
As of Dec. 27, 2023, the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (LACDPH) requires caregivers, providers and visitors to wear a mask upon entering our hospital, regardless of vaccination status. Masks are strongly recommended for patients, if tolerated, to protect against respiratory viruses.
Guidelines throughout your visit:
- General visiting hours are from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- If you have or recently have had fever or other signs and symptoms of illness (cold, flu, COVID-19), you must defer your visit to another time.
- Signage at the entrance to the medical center will remind visitors of our visiting guidelines and reinforce the need to defer visitation if there are signs and symptoms of illness.
- When visiting patients in their rooms, please do not congregate outside the room or linger in the hallways. We want to be able to move quickly when we need to. Visitors are welcome to enjoy our Bistro and Gift Shop, as well as make use of the waiting rooms for breaks or to rotate visitors through the room.
- Minors, thirteen years of age and under, are welcome in most inpatient areas with adult supervision.
- Please note that some specialty units have unique visitation guidelines.
Thank you for supporting a healing environment for our patients.
Please note that this visitation policy is subject to change and may be adjusted at any time at the discretion of the hospital.