PROVIDENCE CLINICAL NETWORK -- Need assistance with Epic and not sure where to go? New resources are now available for ambulatory physicians, providers and care teams:
For physicians and providers
The NEW Ambulatory Provider Efficiency Resources hub can be accessed at providence.org/EpicHelp. There you'll find links to our physician and provider services, all in once place, including:
- Ways to get help now via AskCI and the Epic Support Team
- Links to schedule 1:1 time with CI experts
- Previously recorded and future physician-led webinars
- Self-service resources
- Epic training materials
- And more!
For clinic support staff
Clinics may now request a virtual one-hour workshop for staff to review Epic tools and workflows. CLICK HERE to request a session for your team.
Workshop topics include:
- Epic Specialty Optimization — telephone/refill template overview and functionality
- InBasket personalization efficiencies
- MA standard work overview
AskCI should be contacted for day-to-day support.
Channels are open Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST.
For more information, contact Erin Ross email@example.com.