The annual Physician & Provider Survey begins Oct. 4. In our commitment to making Providence the best-in-class place to practice medicine, the survey gives physicians and providers an opportunity to share meaningful input regarding our family of organizations.
2023 Physician & Provider Survey – Details:
- When: Survey will run from Oct. 4 through Nov. 1, 2023.
- Who: Clinic physicians and providers and hospitalists that are part of the PCN structure will receive the survey and will include PCN, On-Demand, and HCC physicians and providers (employed and select CA affiliated providers).
- In scope respondents: MD/DO, PA/NP, ND, Clinical Pharmacists, Optometrists, Psychiatry / Psychology/ Behavioral Health Therapists, and Certified Nurse-Midwives (CNM).
- Out of scope respondents: Per Diem/Locums, Licensed Social Workers (LCSW’s), Physical Therapists, Occupational and Speech Therapists, Graduate Nursing Students, Residents, Fellows, and Physicians/Providers hired on or after July 1st, 2023.
- How: A link to the online survey will be emailed to physicians and providers from NoReply@surveys.pressganey.com. Each physician and provider will receive a unique link, so forwarding the email will not work.
Our goal is to achieve a minimum of 80% participation across Providence Clinical Network. Our ask is that you help us achieve this goal by engaging and encouraging provider participation in your region.
Tools & Resources:
- FAQS can be found here.
At the conclusion of the survey, our team will share system and local results so that we may review factors that influence our physician and providers’ work environment and adjust our physician and provider engagement strategies as needed.
Thank you for your support in ensuring the success of our 2023 Physician & Provider Survey and achieving our goal of 80% participation.
Please note: Those who do not receive the Physician and Provider Survey may receive the Caregiver Experience Survey.