PROVIDENCE CENTRAL DIVISION – Here’s a look at the improvements we’re seeing in September and October.
- New order sets.
- Alcohol withdrawal, including phenobarbital for the ED, Med/Surg and ICU (The pilot is complete and is expanding to all hospitals.)
- Skin and soft-tissue infection
- Updated order sets.
- Adult PCA (patient-controlled anesthesia)
- Anesthesia preop for adults
- ED trauma treatment
- Stroke admissions
- Improved 5M visibility (Medication, Mobility, Mentation, what Matters and Malnutrition), to improve care and long-term outcomes for aging patients.
- See more changes in this month’s Epic update.
Need to route feedback or escalate a concern? Reach out to Nicole Schmidt, M.D., chief medical information officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-758-8336.