Taking control of your health is an important step towards your wellness. That's why Facey Medical Group is partnering with Signify Health™ to help us reach patients who may have difficulty getting to their doctor’s office. Signify has a network of highly trained clinical professionals who meet with patients in their homes to evaluate their health.
Our partnership with Signify provides an in-home medical visit at no cost to eligible patients. During the hour-long visit, a Signify Health physician or nurse practitioner performs a non-invasive (no clothing is removed) wellness exam and speaks with the patient and their caregiver(s), if present, about their health care needs. This will help their Facey primary care provider (PCP) determine how to best care for them in the future. Here are a few things the visit provides:
- Blood pressure measurement
- Diabetes screening test (a small amount of blood will be collected)
- Discuss prescriptions and advance care planning
- Time to ask questions and get answers about your health
- Develop a list of topics to discuss during a patient's next primary care visit
- Summary report with recommendations to help stay healthy (a copy is sent to the Facey PCP)
Patients eligible for the program will receive a letter in the mail introducing the program and providing details on how to schedule their in-home health assessment. The program and exam are optional. If patients still have questions about the program after reading the letter, they can contact the Facey Clinical Outreach Team at (818) 869-7160. The outreach team will direct patients interested in scheduling an in-home health assessment to call Signify. However, the outreach team can also schedule a wellness visit directly with the patient's PCP if they'd prefer to come in to a Facey office.
Patients can learn more about Signify Health here.