Updated Sept. 21, 2022
In compliance with the California Department of Public Health, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center is pleased to announce a return to our normal visitation guidelines:
- Normal visiting hours are from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- All visitors are required to wear a medical-grade mask during their visit.
- Visitors will no longer be screened for COVID symptoms prior to entering our medical center and will not need to provide proof of COVID vaccination or a negative COVID test.
- The number of visitors per day will not be restricted. However, we encourage no more than two visitors - aged 13 years or older - in the room at one time. (Mother-Child Services, the Emergency Department and the Critical Care Unit will have unique guidelines. Please speak with the patient’s nurse for specifics.)
- Visitors are welcome to enjoy our Bistro and Gift Shop on the First Floor and to utilize our waiting rooms during visiting hours.
- Please postpone your visit if you feel ill and/or are experiencing any signs or symptoms of cold, flu, or COVID-19.
Thank you for supporting a healing environment for our patients.
Please note that this visitation policy is subject to change and may be adjusted at any time at the discretion of the hospital.