Phil Johnson has been a member of the Medical Staff Office since 2021, previously working at Geisinger as a Sr. Data Analyst and Credentialing System Specialist from October 2018 to September 2021.
He currently supports the Medicine Departmental Committee and processes all initial and reappointment applications for the Medicine Division, our largest division. Phil’s a wiz at figuring out new software and has created efficiencies to help with the heavy volume. He’s great to work with and we enjoy having him on the team. Here are some fun facts about Phil:
- He is originally from Northeast Pennsylvania.
- Phil and his fiancé, Jess, have a French Bulldog named Opie and a 13-year-old cat named Naima.
- His fiancé, Jess Brown, works as an Associate Infection Preventionist at Providence Centralia and St. Peter hospitals.
- His favorite foods are pizza, seafood, cheesecake and mango, but he hates onions.
- He has degrees in Exercise Science and Information Science and Technology.
- He was a high school football coach for 4 years.
- He is an only child.
Members of the Medicine Division can reach Phil at email@example.com.
About the AuthorMore Content by Providence News Team