Providence MS Center Celebrates 20 Years
Twenty years ago, Providence created a dedicated Center to care for people living with multiple sclerosis. Since then, Providence MS Center has grown to serve over 4,000 patients with the highest quality clinical care, cutting-edge research, and wellness education. The National MS Society has recognized the excellence of care available from Providence MS Center, granting us their highest designation as a Comprehensive MS Care Center and honoring several of our providers as Partners in MS Care. As we mark this occasion, we know that it’s only possible to celebrate this milestone because of the entire team that supports our MS Center. Below is a message of thanks for the team from Providence MS Center founder and medical director, Stanley Cohan, M.D., Ph.D.
Our 20th anniversary celebration must recognize the efforts of all who have contributed so much to our success including:
- Our team of providers who are committed to excellence in clinical care and research.
- Our expert nurses and case managers who help ease the way for patients and families daily.
- Our outstanding research team including study coordinators, Analytics Manager Tamela Stuchiner, and leadership from Chiayi Chen and Elizabeth Baraban.
- Our administrative leadership supporters Mike Schmitt, Bonnie Smith, Stephanie Douglas, and Hallie Williams.
- Our Foundation colleagues.
- And all the dedicated and hardworking clinical support staff, especially the medical assistants, who make it all happen every day.