Following the move made in June in Centralia, St. Peter Hospital Outpatient Lab is recommending patients needing blood draws go to a LabCorp Patient Service Center.
This change is due to insurance companies’ changes to member coverages. Providence has partnered with LabCorp to help keep out-of-pocket costs to a minimum for our community and to support the growing community need for outpatient laboratory testing.
LabCorp in Olympia is located at 500 Lilly Road NE, Suite 170. They are open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The can be reached at 360-486-7776.
St. Peter Hospital Laboratory will continue to provide the following services:
- STAT laboratory tests and services needed immediately to manage medical emergencies.
- Inpatient Testing
- Emergency Department Testing
- Presurgical Patient Collections
Hours for St. Peter Outpatient Area collection is from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For more information, contact:
- Darren Smith, Specimen Processing and Phlebotomy supervisor, 360-493-7642
- Gregory Allen, Clinical Laboratory manager, 228-357-0171
- Charles Skorzewski, Clinical Laboratory director, 564-225-0689