What are the symptoms of COVID?

The symptoms of coronavirus starts with fever and progresses to a dry cough. 80% of cases are treatable and recoverable from home. The other 20%, the more serious cases require hospitalization. COVID-19 rarely causes runny noses (5%).

Remember, a lot of the stats that you see on death rates are from hospitalizations. Not the general public. No less scary and sad, but an important point to keep in mind as we navigate this health crisis together.

Watch the video below to learn more. 


About the Author

The Providence News Team brings you the updates to keep you informed about what's happening across the organizational ecosystem. From partnerships to new doctor announcements, we are committed to keeping you informed.

More Content by Providence News Team
Previous Article
Washington:  Things to know for Eastern Washington
Washington: Things to know for Eastern Washington

Providence Health Care is committed to caring for our community and is taking important steps to keep patie...

Next Article
Don't be fooled by misinformation
Don't be fooled by misinformation

Coronavirus Misinformation Tracking Center As a new strain of coronavirus that causes COVID-19 spreads acro...