- The annual event AcademyHealth Research Meeting will be held June 24-27, 2023 in Seattle, Washington.
- Presenters from Providence CORE will share insights on initiatives involving care coordination and community health workers, value-based payments, and virtual behavioral health integration.
The team at Providence Center for Outcomes Research and Education (CORE) will present five insight-packed posters at the AcademyHealth Annual Research Meeting, held June 24-27 in Seattle. The annual event convenes a large and diverse group of stakeholders at the intersection of health, health care, and policy to share significant findings and showcase the latest research on how the health system works, what it costs, and how to improve it.
Care Coordination & Community Health Workers
Sarah Roth and Raven Susu-Mago will share findings from our work with the Southwest Washington Accountable Community of Health and its care coordination and Community Health Worker programs.
- The Role of Community-Based Organizations and a Care Coordination Network in Supporting Community Health Workers (Presenting author: Raven Susu-Mago)
- Understanding the Impact of the Pathways Community Hub Model on Health Care Utilization. (Presenting author: Sarah Roth)
Hannah Cohen-Cline and Ritu Ghosal will discuss our evaluation and research work on CareOregon’s Primary Care Payment Model.
- Implementation of a Value-Based Payment Model in Primary Care Settings and Its Impact on Patient Connection to Care. (Presenting author: Hannah Cohen-Cline)
- Facilitators to Participation in a Value-Based Payments (VBP) Model in Primary Care: The Experiences of Operational and Clinical Staff Operationalizing in a VBP Model in Oregon. (Presenting author: Ritu Ghosal)
Virtual Behavioral Health Integration
- Ben Grownowski will lead a presentation called Perspectives of Clinic Staff on the Promise of Virtual Behavioral Health Integration to Address Unmet Needs in Rural Communities. (Presenting author: Ben Grownowski)
To learn more or register for the event, visit https://academyhealth.org/ARM.