- CORE's inaugural data summit convened a group of nonprofits to network and learn about how to use data for more effective programs and decision-making.
- Read a brief event recap and download info and resources from the event via the links below.
On Friday, June 2nd, 2023, the Center for Outcomes Research and Education (CORE) held our inaugural Data Summit, an exciting day of in-person learning and networking facilitated by CORE's Data for Change team.
The event was part of CORE's Data for Change program, which for the past few years has convened our data experts with more than a dozen community-based organizations (CBOs) as part of a collaborative effort to grow community data capacity. At the event, representatives from 15 CBOs joined us for sessions on cultivating an organizational learning culture, harvesting feedback loops, and nurturing your data story.
Attendees shared that they loved the opportunity to meet other CBO staff and leaders to learn about their work, hear about practical tips and tricks that they could apply to their own efforts, and build or strengthen relationships across these organizations and sectors. We also gained valuable feedback that will help us make future Data Summits even more successful.
For those who were unable to join us, you can access the event slides and related links at the links below.
- Nurturing Your Data Story: Visualization Fundamentals (slides)
- Harvesting Feedback Loops (slides)
- Cultivating a Data-Informed Learning Organizational Culture (slides)
- Data Feminism e-book