Learn how and when to enroll in Medicare, understand costs and insurance options.
Providence Medical Group invites you to join us for a free Medicare 101 class. All information will be presented by SHIBA (Senior Health Insurance Benefits Assistance). SHIBA is a State of Oregon program that provides Medicare counseling and advocacy to Medicare-eligible individuals.
In this workshop, SHIBA will:
- Discuss Medicare A, B, C, & D and Medicare Supplements
- Help you understand Medicare options and benefits
- Talk about your sign-up options and avoid late enrollment penalties
- Provide information about Medicare costs and financial assistance
- Other information on Medicare fraud, errors, and abuse
Register now as space is limited.
Registration page: www.providenceoregon.org/medicare101
Register by phone: 503-893-6848