Providence is providing a series of free educational webinars for any interested provider, focusing on a wide range of topics related to patients with heart failure. In addition, Providence Heart Institute’s free FIT program is available to help keep your patients and their families healthy.
Heart failure webinars for providers
Providence Heart Institute is offering free advanced heart failure webinars to any provider who is interested.
Here are links to four recent webinars, which can be viewed at any time:
- Updates on LVAD and Heart Transplant: https://vimeo.com/435126313
- Medical Management of Heart Failure in 2020; Recognition and Evaluation of Advanced Heart Failure: https://vimeo.com/438283964
- Team-Based Approach to Cardiogenic Shock: https://vimeo.com/449859831
- Transplant Selection, Management and Complications: https://vimeo.com/460777140
Here is information about upcoming heart failure webinars:
Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
Conference ID: 400 447 878#
VTC Conference ID: 1185937235; Alternate VTC dialing instructions
Nov. 17, 12-1 p.m.
- HFPEF and Pulmonary Hypertension, Sophia Airhart, M.D.
- Cardiac Amyloidosis, Jenna Kay, M.D.
Dec. 15, 12-1 p.m.
- Percutaneous Mitral Valve Interventions in Heart Failure, Ethan Korngold, M.D.
- Arrhythmia Management in Heart Failure, Scott Brancato, M.D.
Get FIT together as a family
The FIT Project offers free family lifestyle training programs to help families with school-aged children become their healthiest through a community approach to wellness, fitness and nutrition education.
The FIT Project is led by a certified wellness coach, certified personal trainers, registered dietitians and a physician medical director.
Classes in 2021 include:
- FIT Basics: Short weekend workshops for the entire family, four times a year. Next workshop: Feb. 13, 2021 (register here)
- FIT Foundations: Eight-week programs with weekly classes; Spanish-language programs included.
- FIT Experience: Six-month training program, weekly activities for the entire family, January-June 2021.
For more information, call 503-216-0880 or email.
Primary care providers, here is a referral form for you. You also can call or email to get flyers for your clinic or print flyer here.
About the AuthorMore Content by Providence inScope Content Team