Gynecologic cancer care at Portland’s west side clinic
Patients living on the west side of Portland now have access to gynecologic cancer experts, resources and leading research close to home. Providence Gynecologic Oncology Clinic-West offers all services in one location at Providence St. Vincent. Call 503-215-2075 for patient referrals. Learn more here.
Gynecologic oncology providers at the clinic include:
- Nora M. Lersch, DNP, FNP-BC, AOCNP, nurse practitioner
- Cassandra M. Niemi, M.D., gynecologic oncologist
Providence Cancer Institute welcomes new providers
Providence Gynecologic Oncology Program and Providence Breast Cancer Program
- Nora M. Lersch, DNP, FNP-BC, AOCNP, Providence Cancer Institute Franz Gynecologic Oncology, Providence Gynecologic Oncology Clinic-West, Providence Cancer Institute Franz Breast Care Clinic
Providence Breast Cancer Program
- Jennifer Griffith-Weprin, FNP-BC, Providence Cancer Center Oncology and Hematology Care Clinic – Westside Portland
Providence Integrative Medicine Program
- Fung-Ming Kung, LAc, acupuncture, Bradley J. Stuvland Integrative Medicine Clinic and Zidell Center for Integrative Medicine
Providence oncologist nominated for LLS Woman of the Year
Janet C. Ruzich, D.O., medical oncologist and hematology expert, is a 2022 candidate for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) Portland Man & Woman of the Year campaign. Find out how you can support Dr. Ruzich’s effort to raise awareness of blood cancers and earn the title of LLS Portland Woman of the Year.
DocTalks: COVID-19: Two Years Later
Kevin Olson, M.D., chief executive, Clinical Programs, Providence Oregon, discusses the past two years of COVID – what we’ve learned, how our knowledge of treating the disease has grown, and how the pandemic has changed health care. DocTalks is a series of free virtual presentations featuring Providence experts, sponsored by Providence Foundations of Oregon.
Helping to support affordable insulin
Co-founded by Providence, Civica RX is tackling the high cost of insulin to ensure patients’ needs come first. Learn more about the efforts to manufacture and distribute affordable insulin.
Providence ER doctor volunteers in Poland for Ukrainian refugees
Joseph Howton, M.D., an emergency medicine physician at Providence Portland Medical Center, shares details of his recent trip to Poland to help with the Ukraine humanitarian crisis.
KPTV KATU OPB radio OPB web
About the AuthorMore Content by Providence inScope Content Team