Know the impact of tax law
Plan a gift that helps you and Tarzana Medical Center Foundation
Smart Planning. Creative Giving.
2020 has been a year of challenge and change. We are grateful for those supporting Providence Tarzana Medical Center Foundation, and encouraged by their generosity and compassion. As you plan for year-end and beyond, please consider the following information:
The impact of the CARES Act.
- A $300 above-the-line deduction is available to those who do not itemize.
- An increased limitation on deductions is available to those who itemize (from 60% of AGI to 100%).
- RMDs from an IRA (and certain defined contribution plans) are not required in 2020. IRA owners over age 70½ can make a tax-free transfer up to $100,000 to charity.
Federal discount rates are at an all-time low — get lifetime income from your gift.
- In exchange for your gift of cash, stocks and/or real estate, we will pay a fixed lifetime income to you and/or another beneficiary (two person maximum).
- This secure planning choice gives you an annual fixed lifetime income and a tax deduction. See the rate table below.
Deferring payments can provide higher rates. Consult your tax and financial advisors when considering any planned gift.
We can help.
Please contact us for more information.
Executive Director, Planned Giving
Philanthropy, Southern California
w: (310) 793-8117 | c: (310) 433-7862
Or visit us online at: www.tarzanafoundation.org
About the AuthorMore Content by Providence News Team