Join us for a Women's Wellness Day Cancer Screening Event to learn about cancer prevention, schedule a screening mammogram, and receive resources and information from our community partners. A screening mammogram could save a life. Help the women in your life stay healthy.
The Cancer Screening Event will take place on the first floor of the Pavilion for Women and Children, 900 Pacific Ave., in Everett. No appointment needed. Patients will be seen on a first come, first served basis. You don’t need to be an existing Providence patient. Please bring your current insurance cards.
Don’t have insurance coverage for a mammogram?
Call 425-259-9899 ext. 112, and say “Women’s Wellness Day,” to see if you qualify for a screening voucher.
- Be 40 years of age or older
- Haven't had a mammogram, breast biopsy or breast surgery in the past year
- Haven't had breast cancer in the past 2 years
- Don't have any current breast problems or concerns
Call 425-258-7900 opt 1 if you prefer to schedule your mammogram ahead of time, but walk-ins are welcome.
- Comprehensive Breast Center
- Women’s Health Services including obstetrics and gynecology
- Learn more about getting started as a patient at the Providence Regional Cancer Partnership
- Read a few of our inspiring survivor stories
- View our Fast Facts document