A Message to our Community
In order to protect the health of our communities, and as a safety precaution to prevent the risk of spreading COVID-19, Providence Regional Medical Center is limiting some services and instituting additional visitor restrictions in accordance with recommendations from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Entry into Our Facilities
To prevent the risk of spreading COVID-19, we are consolidating some of the entrance points at the Providence Regional Medical Center Everett hospital campus. Signage will direct you to appropriate entry points.
Open entrances at Providence Regional Medical Center - Pacific campus:
- Level 1 Main Entrance
- Nassau Parking Garage entrance
- Main Pavilion entrance
Open entrances at Providence Regional Medical Center - Colby campus:
- Main Entrance to D Wing (near bistro)
- Emergency Department (this is the only open entrance on the campus from 6:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.)
- Medical Office Building entrance
- Parking Garage North End sky bridge, third floors
- 1717 building (Providence Regional Cancer Partnership) is open from 6:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Screening for fever, cough, and flu-like symptoms is in place at each entrance to ensure patients are masked if needed, and to ensure compliance with the visitor restrictions.
We appreciate your help in keeping our patients, visitors, and caregivers safe.
To prevent the risk of spreading COVID-19 or exposing patients, their visitors, and our caregivers, we have modified our visitation policy, following recommendations from the CDC.
Until further notice, visitation is suspended except for powers of attorney, the parent or legal guardian of a minor, or end-of-life situations. There are more specific guidelines for visitors to the Pavilion. Changes to our visitation policy are in effect until further notice. We are monitoring this matter closely and will make adjustments as necessary.
We understand the importance of seeing loved ones while they are receiving care, and know the value visitors bring to our patients. During this time, we encourage our patients and their loved ones to communicate through phone and video calls.
Patients are screened for fever, cough, and shortness of breath, and tested based on CDC recommendations.
- Hospitalized patients
- Health care facility workers
- Patients in long-term care facilities with symptoms
- Patients 65 years of age and older with symptoms
- Patients with underlying conditions with symptoms
- First responders with symptoms
- Critical infrastructure workers with symptoms
- Individuals who do not meet any of the above categories with symptoms
- Healthcare facility workers and first responders
- Individuals with mild symptoms in communities experiencing high numbers of COVID-19 hospitalizations.
- Individuals without symptoms
The following Providence Medical Group Clinics offer testing for patients based on CDC recommendations:
Mill Creek Family Medicine12800 Bothell-Everett Highway, Suite 160, Everett, WA 98208
- Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m. Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. Friday, 7:30 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Outdoor or drive-through testing is available by appointment only.
About the AuthorMore Content by Providence News Team