Join Providence Cancer Institute and the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) on Thursday, April 8, 2021, for Advances in Cancer Immunotherapy™, a live free program featuring the latest clinical advancements in cancer immunotherapy and most recent FDA-approvals. This program is recommended for healthcare professionals in clinical settings, students, and patient advocates, and will feature leading authorities in tumor immunology and cancer immunotherapy from the Earle A. Chiles Research Institute, a division of Providence.
• Interactive, virtual setting to connect with local faculty and organizers
• Learning how to treat patients with FDA-approved immunotherapies
• A deep dive into identifying and managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
• COVID-19 considerations from the speakers’ direct experience
• Interpreting new clinical data supporting the use of checkpoint inhibitors, CAR T therapies, cytokines, oncolytic viruses and vaccines
Attendees will also have an opportunity to connect with regional experts in the immunotherapy field at the live event, through four quarterly webinars, and indefinitely through a dedicated online community forum. These connections will serve as ongoing resources while clinical oncologists and other healthcare providers incorporate immunotherapy into practice.
Date: Thursday, April 8, 2021
Time: 3:00pm – 8:00pm PST
Amy Hartman, DNP, FNP-C, Providence Cancer Institute
Rachel Sanborn, MD, Earle A. Chiles Research Institute at Providence Cancer Institute
To learn more, or to view the full program, please click here.