Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Centers offer heart screenings to assess your cardiovascular health. It’s important to learn if you have any problems or conditions that could lead to a heart attack or stroke.
WHO SHOULD BE TESTED?
A heart screening is important if you are over age 35 and have at least one of the following risk factors:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Family history of cardiovascular disease
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Unhealthy diet
SIGN UP TODAY
An advanced heart screening is $250 (valued at $1,500). Screening includes:
- Echocardiogram (heart ultrasound)
- Stroke/carotid artery screening
- Abdominal aorta screening
- Body mass index
- Comprehensive cholesterol screening
- Peripheral arterial disease screening
Screenings are available at three convenient locations: Torrance, San Pedro and Manhattan Beach. Learn more at 888-HEALING (432-5464) or visit providence.org/heartscreening.
About the AuthorMore Content by Providence News Team