Everyone has the best of intentions when the time for New Year’s resolutions comes around. But many of us find it difficult to continue these pledges for more than a few weeks. We’ve come up with a list of healthy small changes you can make that might be easier to keep when you make them part of your lifestyle. What will you choose as your resolution?
- Journal everyday
- Unplug a little more each day
- Cut back on complaining. Choose a positive spin
- Create & Stick to bedtime routine
- Practice gratitude
- Take a walk every day. Schedule walking meetings!
- Make regular doctor appointments
- Sign up for a 5k
- Spend time with people who think differently than you do
- Improve balance and posture
- Make a small goal for each week
- Adopt meatless Monday
- Pay it forward
- Laugh more
- Make your own lunch at least once a week
- Forgive someone
- Decrease sugar intake
This year, choose a positive, healthy change that could make all the difference.
Happy New Year!