In 2022, Southern Oregon behavioral health leaders partnered with the Providence Center for Outcomes Research & Education (CORE) to develop collaborative recommendations to strengthen the region's peer workforce. This work grew out of a need for guidance on how to support and sustain a successful peer workforce during a period of rapid growth.
The following materials, developed through this collaboration, offer evidence and ideas for communities working on similar initiatives, as well as for peers and the organizations that employ them.
To learn more, contact CORE!
- CORE Southern Oregon Peer Workforce Project Report
- CORE Peer Training and Certification Brief
- CORE Additional Priorities for Peer Services Brief
- CORE Evidence Review Peer Support and Peer Delivered Service
- CORE Peer Professional Development and Career Path Brief
- CORE Peer Supervision and Support Brief
- CORE Southern Oregon Peer Workforce Project Presentation (editable)
Read more about the Southern Oregon Peer Workforce project in CORE's blog.