Currently, all Oregonians ages 16 and older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Two important things for you to know in Southern Oregon:
- Vaccinations are free and appointments are encouraged.
- You do not need health insurance or identification.
Here is where you can receive the vaccine:
Jackson County Expo Public Health Vaccination Site
To sign up or for more information, please visit Jackson County Vaccination Equity Center at the Expo.
- Walk-through clinic is for ages 18 and older (Moderna vaccine offered).
- Drive-through clinic is for ages 16 and older (Pfizer vaccine offered).
- Interpreters are on-site to assist.
- You do not need to be a resident of Jackson County to get your vaccine here.
Vaccines may also be available at other locations in the community, such as pharmacies.
Look here for additional vaccination locations.
Jackson County residents: For the latest information on vaccine availability, please call 211 or go to https://jacksoncountyor.org/hhs/General/News-Information/covid-19-vaccine.
Josephine County residents: For information on vaccine availability, call 211 or go to https://co.josephine.or.us/Page.asp?NavID=2246.
About the AuthorMore Content by Providence News Team