Recently I had the opportunity to chat with Chris Little, news director for KFI AM Radio in Los Angeles, about the future of health care. We spoke in-depth about who Providence St. Joseph Health is and how we’re working with our diverse family of partners to be a strong voice for the poor and vulnerable, and ensure everyone has access to high-quality, affordable health care
I invite you to watch our conversation and learn about the five ways Providence St. Joseph Health is working to transform health care for all by:
- Using digital technology to make health care more convenient and affordable, including reaching the most remote, rural communities.
- Removing the barriers to mental health and addiction services, which are an urgent need in every community we serve.
- Creating a healthier population through increased access to primary care, care management and education.
- Caring for the whole person through the end-of-life – physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
- Advancing genomics and scientific wellness to keep people healthy well into their 80s.
I also invite you to learn more about Providence St. Joseph Health by exploring future.psjhealth.org