- Patients may have only ONE visitor in the hospital during their stay. Other family/friends must not enter the hospital.
- The visitor must be 16 years or older, and healthy.
- Please return home – without visiting your loved one – if you have cold or flu-like symptoms. You will be asked about your health and screened before you enter.
- Different rules are in effect in certain areas, including intensive care, maternity/pediatric units, and behavioral health.
- We are promoting video chat as a way to have access to your loved ones during their stay. If your family member does not have access to this technology we are able to assist. Please ask a nurse for assistance.
We will make exceptions in special circumstances.
Thank you for helping us keep you, our patients, and caregivers safe.
About the AuthorMore Content by Providence News Team